Friday, January 8, 2010

So not a good Blogger

I feel bad...I just started this and already, SLACKING! I thought I would have more time to blog and upload pictures and videos. Well it looks like once a week is going to be about all the time I get. Jeremy works 14-18 hours a day, 7 days a week. So it's just me and David all day everyday. :) But I love every minute I have with him and we both cherish any minute we get to spend with Jeremy.
Here's a picture from this past week. We've been at home a lot. It seems everyone is sick, and we don't need that. So here's David being David...a true Boy! Dirt and fun
Then here are some pictures that make me laugh. David had so much hair when he was a baby and we loved doing crazy things with it and taking his pictures. And look at those big ole eyes...too funny.


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Try and stay warm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brittany I am cracking up at these baby pictures of David!! Love that you messed with his hair like that!