Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey from South Carolina!


Well I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. I have been following so many blogs for the past 3 years and tried to set one up while we were in Germany but it would always give me directions in German...Ugh!!! So here we are. And it's in English. I think it will take me a while to figure out how to make it all cute and festive. But it will all come together sometime. I'm going to try and update this a few times a week. Our lives aren't too exciting so I won't bore you. I'm sure the only people that will even read this is grandparents any way. Well hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

The Wilson's said...

yay! Brit, your little boy is adorable!!!

Kali said...

Hey girl!! I am so glad you joined the blog world!! David is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I am not a grandparent.... And I will follow!!! Miss u bunches! Kim

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures and captions, B.
You are creating such wonderful memories for David.
Thanks for sharing!
Love you!

Jo said...

I think you have done a wonderful job on your blog. Happy to hear everything is well with you all in the States. The photos are great!